Thank you for your interest in GRX, – Lantiq’s high performance AnyWAN™ Home Gateway chipset family. The GRX series meets the Gigabit processing requirements of DOCSIS3.0, VDSL2, G.fast and xPON access technologies, provides carrier-class voice service, and achieves best-in-class performance for wireless connectivity. It offers scalable performance for implementation of a broad set of broadband router/gateway solutions – from entry-level to advanced designs with support for the QoS requirements of an IoT-ready smart home gateway. If you would like additional information, please visit the links below.
With industry leading integration and technology found in core network processors, the Lantiq GRX350 network processor delivers the carrier-grade performance required for the Smart Home era. The multiple CPU architecture is supported with specialized processing engines to raise the bar on performance in three critical areas.
TrueQoS™ – Raw packet routing speed greater than 2Gbit/s is paired with a dedicated packet classification engine to classify all downstream and upstream packets at line speed and to implement QoS protocols on all data streams, from every device operating on the gateway.
TrustWorld™ – The first home gateway processor to implement a Trusted Execution Environment on a dedicated security core processor.
TrueVirtualization™ – Hardware-based virtualization makes it possible to run several operating systems in parallel and fully isolated in terms of access to CPUs, peripherals and memory.
With GRX350, it’s time to re-architect the broadband home gateway to achieve the Quality of Service (QoS) required in today’s smart, digital home.
- Press Release: Lantiq Announces Carrier-Class Network Processing for Home Gateway
- Two Whitepapers (TrueVirtualization™ and TrueQoS™) are available for customers in the customer competence center. Please use your log in.
The GRX330 brings turbocharged performance to entry and mid-level broadband home gateways. A series of dedicated packet processing engines reduce the workload on the main system CPU, leaving compute cycles to spare for value-added and revenue producing services. Features include:
- Powerful Dual-CPU architecture with multiple smart offloading engines and an integrated 7-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with integrated Gigabit PHYs.
- DSL and Ethernet WAN access traffic processed with zero load on the system CPU, and the Lantiq DirectLTE™ engine provides high-speed uplink connectivity.
- Offload engines to manage wire speed routing, firewalling, and 802.11n WiFi.
On average, network offloading leaves the system CPU 60 percent or more of its compute horsepower available to run applications.
- Press Release: Lantiq ‘Turbocharges’ Home Networking Performance with New Processors for Home Gateways
- Media Background on the GRX330 Processor
- Video: Lantiq 'Turbocharges' Home Networking Performance
- Video: Silicon-Spy GRX330 Speed Test at YouTube
- Press Release: Lantiq Launches World’s Fastest LTE Cat6 Gateway Platform
- Product Page: XWAY™ GRX Family
General information or to sign up for our email distribution to stay “in the know” with current Lantiq news: register for information
World's Fastest LTE Gateway PlatformLantiq and Intel show incredible data rates of 300 Mbps in LTE Cat6 based Broadband Gateway at Computex 2014. More Information: http://www.lantiq.com/grx Our Engineer Albert from the Taiwan office exp...
Silicon Spy In Arms with DangerTurbocharged Communications Processor vs Dual ARM: http://bit.ly/1djRYui Silicon Spy on his next secret Mission. Find out more about dangerous offloading engines, insane acceleration of data and the d...
Lantiq 'Turbocharges' Home Networking PerformanceLantiq Network Processors Turbocharges Home Networking Performance for Home Gateways. http://www.lantiq.com/GRX
Become more familiar with Lantiq
Lantiq is present around the world and sponsors some of the most important events and trade shows within our industries.
Meet with us at our upcoming events and visit the Future Event section to schedule a meeting with our experts.