Lantiq in Volume Shipment for System Level Vectoring Solution
Lantiq is the leading semiconductor supplier driving the System Level Vectoring roll-out in the market. Volume shipments of our VINAX™ IVE1000 ASSP based vectoring engine already started. Lantiq enables worldwide system level vectoring roll-out and has more than 1.5 million vectoring ready lines deployed in cabinets and central offices.
Lantiq Vectoring Highlights and Benefits
- Based on the Lantiq VINAX™ IVE1000 for central office equipment, operators can deliver best in class quality for triple-play broadband services, including multiple streams of HD-quality TV, Internet and voice. By effectively eliminating crosstalk on system level, service providers are able to more than double data rates and even achieve 100 Mbps symmetrical and beyond
- Major reduction in system power consumption due to Lantiq SoC/ASSP based system level vectoring: Up to 30% power saving in a fully-vectored system compared to an FPGA based vectoring system
- Lantiq’s VINAX™ IVE1000 and the vectoring ready VDSL SoC’s for Home Gateways (XWAY™ VRX200 and XWAY™ VRX300) are available in volume production.
- White paper on vectoring, broadband bonding and VDSL
- Press Release with partner Keymile: Lantiq and Keymile – World’s First Mass Deployment of VDSL System Level Vectoring
- Press Release on System Level Vectoring Volume Shipment: Lantiq Announces Volume Shipment for System Level Vectoring Solution
- Press Release on VINAX™ IVE1000: Lantiq Announces Industry First VDSL2 Vectoring Chip Enabling Full System-Level Crosstalk Noise Cancellation
- Press Release on Lantiq and ASSIA Join Forces to Make Vectoring Implementation Faster and Easier
- Article in FNN on Lantiq's Vectoring Model
Press Releases and Whitepaper
Become more familiar with Lantiq
Lantiq is present around the world and sponsors some of the most important events and trade shows within our industries.
Meet with us at our upcoming events and visit the Future Event section to schedule a meeting with our experts.