XWAY™ VRX300 Family – Ultra-Fast Access Network Speeds With 200 Mbps Bonding and up to 150 Mbps Vectoring Paired With Industry-Leading Integration and Flexibility for In-home Networking
VDSL2-ready CPE system shipments are forecast by IHS iSuppli to grow from about 22 million in 2012 to more than 57 million in 2016.
While market Researchers predict strong growth rates for VDSL, Lantiq already today delivers leading edge VDSL2 systems. The Lantiq VRX300 Chip Set Family drives down system costs while improving access and in-home network performance. With the VRX300 Chipset, we are again raising the bar to help equipment providers meet ever tougher requirements and reinforce the competitive position of carriers.
VRX300 Key Differentiators:
- VDSL2 Gateway SoC providing 200 Mbps bonding throughput and up to 150 Mbps on Vectoring
- Supporting all profiles 8, 12, 17 and 30MHz with one single PCB design
- Part of Lantiq AnyWAN™ technology allows maximum Software reuse and short time to market
- Embedded WiFi 11n subsystem with offloading architecture allows minimum load on the main CPU
- Lantiq’s unique Beamforming technology allows longest reach
- News release on the new VDSL2 Chipset
- Presentation from the Media Briefing
- Youtube campaign teaser and Video Testimonials on LQ Youtube Channel
- Product Brief
- White Paper
- Recording of the Media Briefing Call on Lantiq Youtube Channel
- Nice Article from The Online Reporter Charles Hall on our XWAY VRX300 solution
- Lantiq’s Universal Gateway (UGW) Software architecture
- Landing Page AnyWAN™
- VRX300 Chip Set is sampling now
Volume production end June 2013
Media Relations Contact
Lantiq Media Relations Europe
Christoph von Schierstädt
phone: +49 89 89899 7556
mobile: +49 160 96901486
Become more familiar with Lantiq
Lantiq is present around the world and sponsors some of the most important events and trade shows within our industries.
Meet with us at our upcoming events and visit the Future Event section to schedule a meeting with our experts.